March 1, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time I AM a Playwright decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to I AM a Playwright, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://iamaplaywright.com/, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in the Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, I AM a Playwright may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operation system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
I AM a Playwright may also deem necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customer or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for serval reasons
• To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested
• To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products
• To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so
• To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time our personal information remains relevant, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, processional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
I AM a Playwright does not now; nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
I AM a Playwright may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://iamaplaywright.com.
I AM a Playwright may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
I AM a Playwright uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within I AM a Playwright’s control.
Disclosure of Information
I AM a Playwright may not use of disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
• As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
• In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
• In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that you identity cannot reasonably be determined
• As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
• To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
• As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
• As necessary to maintain, safeguarded and preserve all the rights and property of I AM a Playwright.
I AM a Playwright greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purpose (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in I AM a Playwright products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
I AM a Playwright’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission ot use this website.